Port Bayou Cottage
Port Bayou Cottage is the perfect setting for a family, singles, two couples or a couple looking for that romantic time away. Rest and relax while taking in a breath of fresh air on the patio.
Our Cottage features:
- Two bedrooms with double beds
- Linen and towels included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ful size fridge and oven
- Living & dining area
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Electric blankets
- Shaded private decking
- TV, DVD
- Laundry facilities
- Bathroom & toilet in separate rooms
- Off street parking
Sleeps up to 6* (2 x Double Beds, 1 x Double sofa bed)
* Cot available upon request for babies
* 6 guests is the maximum number of guests permitted to stay in this room
What to do and see while visiting:
- Numerous nature walks through the spectacular Port Campbell National Park & nearby Otway rainforest. Take in the history and magnificent views of the region.
- Visit the sites of the Great Ocean Road – 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge , the Grotto & Bay of Islands all within 10 minutes
- Swimming, surfing, fishing, snorkelling, diving
- Enjoy the splendour of many local delights – G.O.R.G.E Chocolates, Timboon Farmhouse Cheese, Apostle Whey Cheese, Heytesbury Ridge Winery, Timboon Strawberries, Timboon Fine Ice-Cream, Parratte Eels…
- View the rugged coastline from a helicopter flight or on a boat tour
Upon confirmation of a booking please note that cancellation rates apply:
If cancellation occurs within 48 hours of check in time (2:00pm) 50% of total tariff will be taken if booking is for more than one night OR total tariff for single night stays.
52 Lord Street
tel: +61 3 5598 6009
Port Bayou Cottage is a Non Smoking room, and we ask that you refrain from smoking in your room. Evidence of smoking in rooms or rooms stained with smoke smell will incur a significant room recovery fee on your account in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. Please help us keep our Cottage a smoke free environment.